Five for Friday!

Phew!  We made it through the first week of January 2015!  This week has been busy at work, catching up with everything, but I'm definitely feeling rejuveniated after the break. I've also been enjoying  my Christmas gifts this week...

First, I'm finally in the 21st century with (not only texting) but a smart phone!  The husband helped me find a case inexpensively from ebay, and I really love how cheerful it is. I also got a wallpaper from Emily Ley, which just makes me happy.

Via
 For Christmas, my FIL gave me a giftcard to Banana Republic, and it was burning a whole in my pocket.  I purchased these shoes on sale, and I love the bows.
Via
With all this cold weather and snow, I've been bundling up with the new gloves my sister gave me.
Via
 And I also wore my new sweater from Old Navy.
Via
Because I've been so busy trying to start the new year off right, I've also been really loving my Sugar Paper calendar and agenda from Target.
Via
 How has your first week of 2015 gone?  Have you been surviving all this snow and cold? I hope you have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love that sweater from Old Navy. Super cute!