Five for Friday!

I know it's a little late, but here are my five for Friday!

First, I booked a ticket to see my sister and celebrate her birthday in May.  I'm so excited that this has been finalized!
Via
Second, I've been so tired of winter casseroles, so this week, I made some veggie sandwiches inspired by my favorite Jetties sandwich. It's amazing how a little tomato can lift one's spirits.
Via
Third, Thursday was a snow day!  I was actually feeling under the weather, so I appreciated that I could just take it easy and get some work done from home. 
Via
Fourth, the husband and I have been watching House of Cards.  It's so nice to just relax during the winter evenings and this has been the perfect excuse.
Via
Fifth, I got a care package mailed out to my sister and another one sent to my MIL.  Mailing packages is sometimes such a hassle for me, but I always feel that they spread a little joy.
Via
What have you been up to lately?  I'm afraid this weekend I will probably spend most of it reading and working on another paper for my grad class. Riveting, I know.

No comments: