Five for Friday!

My birthday is next week, so I thought I would do a Five for Friday of some things that I am looking forward to celebrating and also things that have caught my eye lately...just in case the husband is reading.

First, I think having some monogrammed cloth napkins would be fun for entertaining.  I don't have a dining room or kitchen table, but I think some cloth napkins would still class it up.
Via
Second, our current orchid is dying, so some new flowers would really perk up our apartment.

Third, my sister is coming up next weekend to celebrate and I'm hoping to pick up some Georgetown Cupcakes to add to the festivities!
Via
Fourth, and most importantly, I'm looking forward to celebrating with my family and friends!  This weekend I'm going home to visit my parents and also see a good friend, and next weekend my sister and her bf are coming up to visit.  It will be a lot of celebrating, and I am very thankful for it!

Fifth, I'm looking forward to going out for a nice dinner.  I made reservations at Rasika again, and think it will be a lot of fun. 

What are you looking forward to this weekend?  I can't believe that we are already in the middle of March!


1 comment:

Robbin @ Cardigan-Clad Culinary said...

Happy early birthday! Cloth napkins make life infinitely classier...eventually, I'd love to have a few sets on hand. Thanks for sharing!