Five for Friday!

Phew!  This has been a long week, and I'm sure, we are all happy that it is Friday! Here are a few things other than work that I've been thinking about lately!

First, has anyone else watched The Jinx?  Last week, the husband started watching it without me, and then thought I would really like it, so I watched it on my own.  I know that a lot of stuff is edited, but I have to admit that it kind of drove me absolutely crazy. I feel like this guy is guilty and needs to be in jail.

Second, on a happier note is Lilly for Target! I know that the Lilly Pulitzer collaboration for Target is old news, but I'm super excited about it.  You can see all the products and the prices here in this new lookbook! I know the collection will sell out quickly and I probably won't get to buy anything, but aren't these pieces lovely? The sandals are my favorite.
Third, did you guys know that Forever 21 is doing a collaboration with Sugar Paper?  I feel like it is an odd combination, but I am still excited to see them branching out.

Via
Speaking of Sugar Paper, I adore this Easter card.
Via
Happy Friday!  I hope you have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

P*P*P said...

Can't wait for the Lilly collection! I'm definitely going to be camped-out outside of Target the day the line debuts!

Amanda Klein said...

I posted those same Lilly sandals! Can. Not. Wait.