Weekend Recap: A Little Spring Cleaning!

It's still cold in D.C., but I'm hopeful that spring will finally make it's debut this week.  The husband was busy with work this weekend, so I took advantage of the extra time to finally get caught up with some chores around the house. I got lots of laundry done, and I also managed to sort through some of my winter clothes and have two bags of things to donate.  With my parents and sister coming up next weekend for Easter, I figured I've got to start getting the apartment ready!

I also pulled out our beloved  Easter decorations, and made up some Easter treat bags. The husband has already decided to do some "quality control" on his...

I decided to walk to Georgetown on Saturday afternoon to go visit Paper Source, and I picked up this set of prints.  I can't wait to frame them!
Via
I was won over by just this one alone. I also think they make nice little gifts!
Via
How was your weekend?  I hope your week is off to a good start!

1 comment:

P*P*P said...

Oh! I love that little set of prints. I'm definitely going to have to check those out. I also haven't been to Georgetown in FOREVER. It's crazy that I live so close yet G-town seems like a foreign land these days! Will have to make a shopping trip one weekend. :)