Five for Friday!

Well, I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't do any other posting this week, but here are my Five for Friday!

1. I had a meeting with a caterer for our big spring event, and she gifted our office these lovely cookies.  Aren't they beautiful?
 2. I finally completed my last grad class.  Are you tired of hearing about it?  I know my poor husband is!  I was pregnant for the duration of this class, and I think maybe that is one reason why it has seemed to be a particular struggle.  Instead of doing work, I've wanted to be on Pinterest looking at baby things! Super relieved to have my exam and final projects behind me!

3. My sister sent me this beautiful card.  It makes me so happy to get snail mail and I was also happy to get some letters sent out in the mail this week!

4. With this nicer weather I've been able to take quick walks during my lunch break and it has been really great to have a few moments to regroup and enjoy the flowers.
 5. I'm looking forward to my trip to San Francisco!  I can't wait to try out some of your recommendations.  I'll be taking next week off from blogging, but I will be back in May (and hopefully I will be a bit better about blogging!).

What are you looking forward to this weekend?  It's crazy that we are already at the end of April!


2 comments:

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Those cookies are almost too cute to eat (almost! ;)) Hooray for springtime and gorgeous flowers!! Have a fabulous weekend! :)

Elle Sees said...

those are some of the prettiest cookies i've ever seen! instant mood-lifter!