Rifle Paper Family Portrait

Awhile ago on Oh Joy!, I saw that her family had gotten a custom portrait done by Rifle Paper, and it is absolutely the cutest thingThe other day, when I was looking at the Rifle Paper website, I saw that they take custom orders.  Of course, it is super expensive, and there is no way I could convince the husband, but aren't they just so whimsical?
Would you ever do one?  It's definitely a splurge, but I think that family and friends would love seeing these little personalized cards. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about ordering a few and then taking one and framing it for yourselves? That would be so sweet!

Dina Gideon said...

Well the above comment was from me, Dina, lol. I don't know why I am showing up as anonymous.

P*P*P said...

Adorable! Looking at these now...great inspiration if nothing else. :)