Weekend Recap: A Spring Wedding!

This weekend was the perfect mix of productivity, relaxation and a little socialization.  On Saturday, I spent most of the day working on a big project for my class and then that evening the husband and I attended his friend's wedding in D.C.  They held it at Sequoia, and it was absolutely gorgeous! After the heart-felt ceremony, we moved upstairs for the cocktail hour and had an aerial view of the dinner being set up.
The cake was beautiful and also delicious.
We had a nice time visiting with some of the husband's friends from law school and it was overall a very festive time!  I was also super excited about the favor, which was a monogrammed Georgetown cupcake.  It was the perfect touch.
They are such a happy couple and I think that they are perfect for each other.  I was excited that we were able to witness their union and join in the celebrations! 

On Sunday, I finished one of my big projects and then caught up on errands and chores around the house.  The husband and I also took a walk to enjoy the beautiful spring weather.

Now it's back to Monday!  How was your weekend?


2 comments:

Mrs. W said...

Looks like a great weekend, such a pretty wedding!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Sounds like a great weekend...that aerial view of the wedding is so cool...I love that blue stuff hanging from the ceiling!