Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Ours was relatively busy, as we met up with friends on Saturday and Sunday.  I was really excited to see our friends, and it was also exciting because they have small children and were able to give us some advice about our little growing family.  Since we don't really have any experience, it's definitely nice to hear opinions about strollers, parenting and such.

Saturday afternoon we also decided to just take a quick walk to enjoy the weather a little bit more.  The tulips were out in all their glory!
I was also really excited about the launch of Lilly for Target this weekend.  Around midnight on Saturday, I realized that so was everyone else, so I decided to set my alarm early to go check out the store.  I was too tired to stay up late to check the website, so the husband volunteered to see if he could buy anything that I had my eye on.  At some point in the night, he woke me up to tell me that there was no need to go to the store because he had managed to get a few thingsI wanted online.  I was so excited and also super thankful that I wouldn't have to battle the crowds, because it looks like it was a little crazy.  It still seems too good to be true, so we will see what actually arrives, but regardless the husband's determination to buy some Target for Lilly things for me made my heart glad.

After the Lilly excitement and a visit with friends on Sunday, I also was able to get a little bit of work done  for my grad class.  I'm trying to get everything wrapped up before our trip to San Francisco!  How was your weekend?

2 comments:

P*P*P said...

Looks like a lovely weekend! Love your pics by all of the pretty flowers. :)

Elle Sees said...

best hubs right there! the site crashed on me so i didn't get anything. love those tulips!