Five for Friday: Celebrating May Birthdays!

Happy Friday!  This has been a nice little week, as it was a bit shorter due to my trip to visit my sister.

First up, I had a wonderful time and really enjoyed celebrating my sister's birthday.  We had a nice birthday dinner sitting by the river.
We also went to the beach twice, which was really relaxing.

I was sad to say goodbye to her on Tuesday, but I'm really glad that I had the opportunity to visit her and celebrate.
On the plane home I read Orphan Train, which was an easy but interesting read.

Finally, and just as importantly, today is the husband's birthday!  We're celebrating by going to a Nationals game on Saturday.  The weather is supposed to be great, so hopefully it will be a fun time!


1 comment:

MCW said...

Yayee for Nats games :)

Have a fantastic time celebrating!