Five for Friday!

Happy Friday!  I hope you have had a good week. It's been a pretty quiet week, but here are my five!
First, I can't wait until Sunday morning because that will mean that my big work event is over and I will be on a plane headed down to Florida to celebrate my sister's birthday!  I'm only staying a few days, but I'm really excited that I will be able to celebrate with her.

Second,  I'm excited that I will be wearing this super comfy maternity dress while traveling. It's pretty much like wearing pjs.
Third, last weekend, I had a $20 credit for Tiny Prints, so I purchased this invitation for our Fourth of July party.
Fourth, the husband has been working late this week, so I've been watching my share of Bravo tv, but one show we enjoy watching together is Wicked Tuna.  It's a ridiculous show in that it's just a bunch of people fishing  for tuna, but the husband got hooked when he was on a lengthy business trip last summer and it was one of the only things in English besides the news.  It's funny that we still watch it, but it's oddly entertaining.
Five is I've been enjoying these peonies all week as they've really bloomed.
I hope you have a happy weekend!




2 comments:

saw said...

I can't wait until Sunday either!!! I know you will be cutely dressed and ready for sunny South Florida! See you soon!

Life As You Live It said...

I don't think I've ever heard of that show before! I'll have to check it out! Have a wonderful weekend!