Pregnancy Update: 15 and 16 Weeks

So I got a bit behind with the updates being on vacation last week, so I'm just combining 15 and 16 weeks.
 
How Far Along? 16 weeks

Size of Baby: An avocado!

Nursery: Still just our apartment, but we are slowly going through things and trying to pare down as much as possible to make room for our little one to be. We actually decided to look at two bedrooms in our apartment complex, but we were pretty unenthused.  We like the layout of our current place so much, and we also have a nice view of the city, which we would lose.  It was still helpful to know what is out there, but for now, I think we both feel pretty set on staying here.

Symptoms:  Overall I feel pretty good, so I'm hoping I can be productive this trimester.

Cravings: Craving sugar, but I'm trying to satiate that with fruit. I'm also loving my animal protein, which I still think is crazy.

What I Miss: The doctor has said it's okay to have a cup of coffee a day and I can also take Claritin if I need it (a huge relief with allergy season).  I'm trying to hold off, but I think I may splurge on a little coffee soon. 

Best Moment This Week: Seeing the baby on the ultrasound.  You can see his/her little feet.  The baby was really moving around a lot too, which was pretty neat!

Looking Forward To: I definitely can't wait to find out the gender, but I'm also trying to be more contemplative about the whole process.  My sister is really loving and when she is exercising she prays for Baby J.  I prayed a lot over Baby J at the beginning, but I've gotten a bit complacent, so I'm definitely focusing on doing this daily.



2 comments:

Dina Gideon said...

Oh this is the best! I am so excited for you and your hubby! :)

I love you in the Target dress, it suits you and it fits you well at your stage of pregnancy! Bravo!

(Lots of exclamations! I am excitable!)

P*P*P said...

Love this! Sounds like you're feeling good and you look so cute in your Lilly for Target!