Week 20: Half way there!

How Far Along? 20 weeks

Size of Baby: A banana

Nursery: Still trying to clear out some of my stuff to make room for Baby J.  


Symptoms: I've definitely been getting my sleep at night and naps when I can, but I'm thankful that I'm feeling pretty good.

Cravings: Still loving watermelon, but that's nothing new.  I'm having a hard time getting all of my protein, but I'm doing the best I can. 

What I Miss: Nothing particular this week;  I think I'm just too excited.

Best Moment This Week:  The 20 week appointment and talking about the baby with the husband and the sister. The husband also helped me get registered with our hospital.  It's still super early, but we're trying to getting things organized.

Looking Forward To: The gender reveal!

1 comment:

saw said...

Love your haircut by the way! :) Happy Friday!