Five for Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!  Here are my Five for Friday!

I picked these flowers up last Thursday, and I'm delighted that they lasted through this week. There is nothing like fresh flowers to brighten up the apartment.
The husband has been playing tennis a lot after work, which gave me some time to putter around the house.  Next week there are lots of birthdays, my parents' anniversary and Father's Day, so I was excited to start getting all of the correspondence ready to go in the mail.
When I checked my email on Wednesday, my mom had sent me some photos of some baby clothes she had picked up for Baby J.  Isn't this dress precious?
My sister also called me on Thursday night to ask about some cute baby stuff she found at TJ Maxx.  Apparently Baby J will have plenty of swaddling blankets.
While the husband has been away, I've also been listening to this album.
Via
To be honest, my FIL is having some serious health issues, and it's been a tough week.  We are headed down to visit this weekend, and I'm really glad that we are able to do that, but I have to admit that I feel pretty helpless. He's getting further tests done today, so if you could be sending positive thoughts and prayers our way, it would mean a lot.  I won't be talking about this on the blog very much, because this is a frivolous space, but I wanted to mention it because it's on my mind and heart. 

2 comments:

P!nky said...

Those flowers are beautiful. Praying for your FIL.

Amy DeVito said...

My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.