Pregnancy Update: 23 Weeks!

I got a teeny bit behind, but here is last week's pregnancy update.  The weeks are going by quickly!
 
How Far Along? 23 weeks

Size of Baby: A large mango

Nursery: Still just our closet, but we are thinking of painting the dresser which will serve as the changing table.  We will see if that actually comes to fruition.  Truthfully, we need to start moving on these projects soon!


Symptoms: I've been feeling pretty good, but  I have started to break out my maternity clothes.  I know I'm going to get tired of them soon, but they are substantially more comfortable and it's hot outside!
Cravings: Nothing really, but I've been enjoying my fair share of watermelon.

What I Miss: With long workdays this week, I haven't had much energy at all to do anything around the house.  I also really wish that I could paint the dresser myself, but I know the fumes aren't healthy. 

Best Moment This Week:  Baby J has started to move around a lot and it's so neat to know it is really her! With the visit with the husband's side of the family last weekend, it's definitely special to see how excited his dad and aunt are.  I loved baby shopping with his aunt and picking out material for Baby J's quilt.
 Looking Forward To: I'll have my 24 week doctor appointment next week, and I always appreciate the check up and making sure that everything is okay!  

2 comments:

P*P*P said...

So exciting! Glad to hear everything is going well for you! I'm excited to see all of the cute things you have planned for your little girl.

Elle Sees said...

thanks for the updates on your "mango"! hehe. i hope you get more energy sooon!