Five for Friday!

Happy Friday!  I realize that the day is almost over, but here are my five!
I watched the Woman in Gold this week. While it isn't the best movie I've ever seen, I thought it was interesting that it is based on a true story.
 I tried Trader Joe's Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken on a whim.  It is absolutely delicious, and I'm definitely going to be buying this for easy lunches and dinners.

Since I've been thinking all things baby, when the husband showed me this video, I thought it was hilarious.  Sad truth, I also kept looking around the room to get decorating ideas.  That's one cute little crib!

Is this seriously happening? I can't believe that Texas is doing this.

I know the Nordstrom sale is going on, and I will definitely be checking that out, but I've found myself all distracted by the baby clothes on sale at Baby Gap.  I know I should wait to see what we actually need, but I couldn't help ordering this little dress (among a few other things...).
Via
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  I think mine will be low key, which sounds good to me!

2 comments:

MCW said...

I would be just fine if Texas succeeded.

Jax said...

I love baby gap. I've been buying my mushy clothes from there since she was born!! So cute!!!