Five for Friday!

I've kind of fallen off blogging for a little while, but I'm hoping to be a little bit better next week.  I definitely appreciate being able to have this little space!
While I've been definitely doing my fair share in terms of getting rid of things and putting stuff in storage, I've come to the conclusion that I probably need to just throw away my current ballet flats and get new shoes.  All three pairs have definitely seen better days.  I think I might give these pairs of shoes from Payless a try because they are only $15. 

 This article about Felicity Merriman  made me smile.  It makes me excited to think that one day Baby J. might be interested in having a doll of her own one day (of course she might also not be, and I'm okay with that too)!
For a month or so I've needed to do was take a first aid class to finish my teacher's license renewal, and I finally got that done this week. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted!
Thursday night the husband had a work event that also included spouses so we enjoyed an evening out!
All in all, I think it's been a pretty productive week, and I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend.  We need to start getting a few things done in order to prepare for Baby J!  With my shower coming up next weekend, I think one more trip to Goodwill needs to happen!  I hope you have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

P!nky said...

Man did I love those American Girls! Felicity was for sure one of my favorite stories to follow. I also really liked Kirsten :)!

Elle Sees said...

american girls are big where i nanny. she goes to events and parties for them!