Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July weekend! My sister and her boyfriend are flying in tonight and then the rest of my family is coming up on Saturday for the fireworks  (here's hoping it doesn't get rained out).  Last year, I put a little bit more into the preparations, but this year I'm keeping the menu simple and similar to last year. 

Dinner

BBQ
Corn on the cob
Potato salad
Star watermelon
Baked beans
 Cupcakes
Blueberry cheescake

Brunch

Waffles
Bacon
Cinnamon muffins
Fruit and yogurt parfaits
Quiche
 
Just being together I know we will have a great time! What are your holiday plans?




2 comments:

saw said...

Yummy blueberry cheesecake and you = motivation to get on the airplane ;)

Dee said...

Your menu sounds awesome. My menu will just be hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, corn on the cob and my daughter said she might make potato salad. We're hoping it won't rain, too so that we can see a great fireworks show. I hope the sun keeps on shining for both of us tomorrow.

I hope you have an amazing 4th of July with your family... :)