Preganancy Update: Week 25

How Far Along? 25 weeks

Size of Baby:Size of a cauliflower

Nursery: We haven't made much progress this week, but we're definitely thinking of using Winnie the Pooh as inspiration for Baby J's space.  Originally I thought we'd try to make it a bit more sophisticated and not have a theme, but I think this will actually turn out to be just right for our little girl.   I'm trying to focus making our apartment feel more fun at the request of the husband.

Symptoms: Feeling pretty good, but I can tell that things will start to get a bit uncomfortable in the coming weeks. 
Cravings: Sugar and carbs, but I'm really trying to focus on getting my protein.

What I Miss: Definitely can't complain, and I'm thankful things are going well.

Best Moment This Week:   This whole past weekend was definitely the highlight, as it really is so touching to me to see the husband's consideration and determination when we were trying to register for the stroller and car seat.  I also loved visiting our alma mater and taking a bump shot at our campus.  It's amazing and wonderful to think of where life has taken us from when we met ten and a half years ago. I feel so incredibly fortunate and blessed to be on this adventure with the husband.

Looking Forward To: The baby shower and continuing to  prepare for Baby J!

3 comments:

P*P*P said...

So exciting! Can't wait to see how you pull the theme into your decorating. :)

Laura Darling said...

My brother and his wife are due in a few weeks and their theme is Winnie the Pooh and it is adorable!!!

Elle Sees said...

the 5 yr old had a winnie the pooh theme and i loved it! glad to hear you had a good week. love the bump pics.