Pregnancy Update: Week 26 and a "Nursery" Update

How Far Along? 26 weeks!

Size of Baby: A scallion; about 14 inches

Nursery: Since there is no formal nursery, we are going to wait a little bit longer before we order the crib and put the cradle in our apartment.  However, half of the closet has been cleared out for Baby J. and I think that part is really coming along nicely!
I am going to order this changing pad from Pottery Barn Kids, to keep with the pink and white theme.
Via
  I also made these prints.  I'm not sure if we will use them, but I think they turned out well.
Symptoms: I really can't complain, but I'm definitely starting to slow down a little bit.


Cravings: Nothing really this week. I don't think it's fair to blame my sweet tooth on the baby!

Best Moment This Week:  It was really fun to have everyone up for the 4th of July and to see how excited my family is for Baby J.  My sister indulged me in listening to lots of baby related talk and my brother is definitely poised to be an uncle!

Looking Forward To: The baby shower!

2 comments:

Elle Sees said...

love it!! and i love how the prints turned out.

P*P*P said...

Yay! Love reading your updates since we due around the same time. :) Love how everything is coming along and I may totally have to steal that print idea from you...the last one would work perfectly with the nursery I'm planning for our babe....LOVE IT!