Five for Friday!

Well, we made it to Friday!  I hope this week treated you well.  Here are my five for Friday!
Reading House Beautiful and also enjoying Spindrift (the fizzy grapefruit flavor is my favorite).
 Enjoying the fruit of summer with nectarines from Trader Joe's.
Happy that the husband and I finished our prenatal classes.  I'm not going to say that we are completely ready for everything, but I do think they were helpful.
Via
Excited about this gift we are giving to friends this weekend. 
They are expecting a baby boy in just two weeks, so I am especially glad we are getting together. They really care about organic products, so some Burt's Bees seemed like a good fit.
Watching The Sopranos.  We've never seen it, so it will be interesting to see if we get into this series or not.
Via
I hope you have a great weekend.  I have to deal with some car repairs on Saturday morning, but then we have our hospital tour and on Sunday a visit with friends!

4 comments:

MCW said...

I got nectarines from Trader Joe's and they were not good! I am so disappointed. And the Sopranos is great. Do you have Netflix? Just finished Bloodline and it was amazing.

The Frugal Blogger said...

Is House Beautiful kind of like Housekeeping because I love reading those kinds of magazines!

xoxo,
Abby
www.thefrugalblogger.net

The Frugal Blogger said...

Ipsy is kinda my guilty pleasure. I know that if my super frugal BFF were to find out that I'm subscribed, she would probably tell me that I'm crazy! But, I do like make up, but I don't have the time to research any of them. That, and they're just super cheap! LOL!

Thank you for the comment back! I was on this blog for a while last night! I love what you have to say!

xoxo,
Abby
www.thefrugalblogger.net

Elle Sees said...

what! you've never seen sopranos?? i wonder if it still holds up--i need to go back and watch it!