My Work Shower!

Last Friday my work hosted a shower for me!  It was really nice because our office has been pretty busy, and I appreciated the fact that my co-workers took the time to organize everything.  They really went all out!

Working with a limited budget, they completely transformed our conference room.
Two of my co-workers gifted me with a diaper cake from the Honest Company.  Such a generous gift and I know it will be put to good use.
Since I work with a caterer on a pretty big event every year, when they found out about the shower,  they decided to make some cookies to celebrate.  Even more exciting, they came too!
I mean seriously, can you believe these monogrammed cookies?
I was really touched by how generous everyone was.
One of our former co-workers even came to the shower, which was so sweet.  I truly couldn't believe how nice it was! I definitely feel fortunate to work with such kind people.

6 comments:

Elle Sees said...

it looks so sweet! congrats on a wonderful shower. i love the cookies!

P*P*P said...

Love the details (and obviously the cookies!). What a nice shower!!!

Tess said...

So fun!!! It's funny to see all of the pink, since we've been all blue around here! I love the cookie favors!

MCW said...

So sweet! Love the cookies.

Candace Shiflet said...

Ok that is SOOO nice your office threw you a shower, what an awesome place to work with awesome people!! That diaper cake is so perfect and cute :) Everything looks like it was just awesome and filled with a perfect amount of pink for baby girl!!
xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

The Frugal Blogger said...

OMG! This is so lovely! I'm so happy that they threw a shower for you! You are so loved!

xoxo,
Abby
www.thefrugalblogger.net