Pregnancy Update: Weeks 27-29

I kind of stopped doing these weekly updates, but here are the pregnancy updates from the past few weeks! 
Size of Baby: A butternut squash, almost 2.5 pounds!


Nursery: Still waiting until the end of August until we buy the crib, but I think our closet has really turned into a cute space for her!  

Symptoms: I felt pretty good these past three weeks, but I failed my initial glucose test by one point, which was nerve-wracking.  I passed the second one, but I've been trying to be a little more careful about what I eat. That whole process was definitely not fun.

Cravings: Carbs, but I'm trying to be more careful.

Best Moment: Finding out that I passed the second glucose test.  For some reason my doctor never followed up with the results, so I ended up waiting four days (two of the days were over the weekend) before I knew if I had passed.  I'm glad that I finally called!


Looking Forward To: The baby shower this weekend!

4 comments:

P!nky said...

I crave carbs and I'm not prego, haha. Exciting about getting the crib at the end of the month.

P*P*P said...

Glad you passed that second test! Sometimes little things can mess up the first go-round, so I'm sure you're good to go. Can't wait to hear about your baby shower. :)

Elle Sees said...

yay for the update! and yayy for passing the 2nd test!!

Regine Karpel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.