Five for Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone!  I am looking forward to the long weekend as we bid farewell to summer.  Here are my five for Friday!


Since the husband and I have lived in a one bedroom as adults, I loved this post from Domino about how to host without a guest room.  My sister is always so patient when she stays with me, dealing with a half-deflated air mattress.

I am super excited about the gown my sister ordered for Baby J. Now I just need to wash all those baby clothes.
I probably shouldn't buy any clothes until Baby J arrives, but I'm a little interested in trying out this wrap dress from Old Navy. I think it could work well postpartum for nursing too.
Via
This Sunday marks our fifth year wedding anniversary! We're actually going to visit my FIL for the weekend, but I'm happy we will be together to celebrate. This sixth year of marriage will definitely bring the most changes we've seen!
Because the husband and his dad will be spending the majority of the weekend watching football, I'm packing a few books to read.
What are your weekend plans? I hope you have a lovely one!

6 comments:

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

I love that wrap dress. So chic and flattering on everyone!

Tess said...

I'm trying to cut my shopping lately too, I feel like I'm swiping that credit card every dang day lately!! Enjoy the long weekend!

P*P*P said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm itching to buy non-maternity comfy clothing, but at this point, who knows what post-baby body will be like!! That wrap dress is most likely a safe bet though - super cute!

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

Love the old navy dress and you'll be glad you did get some postpartum things now instead of later! And Happy Anniversary! :)

The Frugal Blogger said...

OMG How weird because my anniversary is actually today as in (Saturday!) Happy anniversary to the both of you!!!! :D

Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo,
WWW.THEFRUGALBLOGGER.NET
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK

Elle Sees said...

happy anniversary! i say get the wrap dress :)