Five for Friday!

This has been a relatively easy week, as I was able to work from home on Wednesday because everyone was concerned about traffic regarding the Pope's visit.  I ended up getting so much done from home for work, which was really exciting.  I think I'm getting really close to getting everything wrapped up before I go on leave. And since I'm officially full term, that's probably a good thing!

First, our new camera arrived.  It's definitely more high tech than what we are used to so I need to start reading the manual and checking out tutorials online.

Second, to celebrate fall, I decided to make some pumpkin spice muffins.  I just used a mix, but they were such a nice little treat!
Third, my parents are coming up this weekend, and I'm hoping we will finally get some furniture moved out of our apartment to make way for the crib and cradle.  I can't wait to hang up this little monogram!
Fourth, when I checked the mail this week, I had a new issue of House Beautiful waiting for me.  I can't wait to read it.  Even though my apartment will never look like that, it's still fun to read the articles and look at the photos.
Fifth, my sister and her fiance are also coming up this weekend!  It will be so great to finally see her (and her ring) and celebrate with them in person!  I think it is going to be a great weekend, and I can't wait for it to start. I hope you have a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

You know what would make the weekend even greater?! If Baby arrives with everyone there! :)) Love that little monogram and hope you get some good rest this weekend!

Megan said...

That monogram is so sweet!!

MCW said...

So much going on in your family! So exciting! Have a great weekend!

Candace Shiflet said...

That is SO nice you got to work from home on Wednesday! Just nice to do your thing and stay in your pJ's if you want :) anddd of course so exciting to see your sister & her fiance and her RING in person this weekend! Have so much fun!!
xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

Laura Darling said...

Mmm pumpkin spice muffins sound so yummy and cozy! I live in Philly and the Pope arrives tomorrow so I'm settling in at home! Not going to try and beat that traffic!