My Sister Is Engaged!

In my weekend recap, I didn't mention the most exciting event; my sister got engaged! I am overjoyed for both of them, and I know that they will be so happy. Since my sister and her fiance are relatively private people, I'll refrain from plastering pictures of them online, but I have to say that my sister's ring is beautiful. Her ring has two infinity signs on each side with a solitaire in the middle, which is perfect for her as she has her Ph.D. in Math. I can't wait to see it in real life in only a few short weeks!

Of course, being the older sister I'm trying to stay calm and not go into overdrive spouting my opinions about the wedding, but it's hard. I'm just so excited!

4 comments:

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

Yay! How exciting! When's the big day? :)

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

Oh and by the way, that ring is gorgeous!

Elle Sees said...

aw, congrats to her!! love the ring :)

P*P*P said...

We are living parallel lives! My sister is engaged too and it's so fun getting ready for her wedding this spring....and to think, we a baby in tow (same for you!). Congrats to her!!!