Weeekend Recap/Our Fifth Wedding Anniversary!

It was quite the long weekend, as the husband and I drove down to visit his dad on Friday night until Tuesday.  We were there for the Virginia Tech/Ohio State game, and it will be my last trip until Baby J arrives. 

On Saturday morning, we went to the farmer's market, which was pretty impressive, and the husband bought me these flowers. The rest of the day we just spent visiting and running a few errands around town.
Sunday was our anniversary, so I made the husband a little card with wooden hearts.
That afternoon, I was also able to go to prenatal yoga, which was relaxing.  We always keep things low-key, but that evening we decided to go out to dinner.  It's pretty crazy to think that the next time we have a celebration, we will have Baby J.
We then visited with his mom for awhile and then went back to celebrate with some cake!
Monday was low-key and then that evening the husband and my FIL went to the big game.  I took advantage of the quiet town to check out TJ Maxx and take a trip to Target. I found these earrings.
I also picked up Domino magazine to read.
Tuesday we headed back home, and it feels so good to be back in our own little routine.  Baby J is going to be here in about a month, so it's really time to start preparing! How was your Labor Day weekend?  I hope it was relaxing and the perfect end to summer.

4 comments:

P*P*P said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend! Those flowers are gorgeous and I love your little heart card you made! Countdown in officially on -- good luck with all of your last minute preparations!

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

What a great weekend and Happy Anniversary! :) And I love love love those earrings. One month to go, how exciting!

Abby Abby said...

I'm glad you had a lovely anniversary!

xoxo,
WWW.THEFRUGALBLOGGER.NET
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK

Elle Sees said...

aww happy 5th anniversary! sounds like the perfect celebration :)