Weekend Recap!

This weekend was low-key, but we were able to get some more preparations behind us for Baby J.  Perhaps the most exciting thing that happened is that we finally bought a camera! We ended up going with the Nikon D3300, and I can't wait until it arrives and I can start practicing with it. 

The husband also put together the swing that we are borrowing from a friend and got the car seat installed.  He is going to get it inspected next weekend, but I'm happy that it is at least in the car.
 I am finally all caught up on the baby laundry (well, at least until she arrives)!  I'm so in love with these elephant sheets.
Sunday the husband had to work, so I took care of the grocery shopping, did some more cleaning around the house and made meals for the week.  Not exactly the most thrilling weekend, but I was thankful for the time to run errands and catch up with things around the house. How was your weekend?

6 comments:

Elle Sees said...

yay for getting the car seat in! i swear that is the worst part of getting ready. and YAY for a new camera :)

Annie said...

Those sheets are so cute. Ohh baby girl will love that swing!!

P*P*P said...

Oh! Can't wait to see how you like the camera. :) Love those sweet sheets too!!

MCW said...

It's so nice you are borrowing from friends. Make much more sense then buying everything new!

Candace Shiflet said...

I LOVE those elephant sheets, those are SOOOO cute!!! That is super helpful you're able to borrow a few things from your friends :) Can't wait to see baby girl!!
xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

I'm impressed you felt like doing grocery shopping! Towards the end, every time I went I felt like it'd spur on contractions! :)