Five for Friday!

Happy Friday, friends!  I hope you had a nice week.  Here are my Five for Friday!
It's looking like it is going to be a rainy weekend, so I think that we probably won't do too much outside.  I'm hoping to get a little cooking done and try out some comforting fall recipes. I might try making this lasagna.
Via
After my doctor's appointment on Thursday, I was able to meet up with one of my friends for an early lunch. We went to Kapnos, which was really delicious, not to mention how great it was to see my friend.
Via
Last weekend, my sister, her fiance and I checked out some of the pumpkin offerings from Trader Joe's.  These mini ginger pumpkin ice cream sandwiches are absolutely amazing, and I will be stocking up. If you like ginger snaps and pumpkin flavors, you will definitely like these!
It seems like fall is officially here with this rainy weather and colder temperatures.  Quite frankly, this pregnant lady finds the falling temperatures a huge relief and I'm hoping to wear a few of my scarves again! This one I bought last year from H & M is a favorite, and I'm happy to put back into circulation.
The most exciting development is I wrapped everything up for work this week!  I'm thankful to have some time to transition before Baby J arrives, but it is different and definitely feels more real.  Two of my co-workers were really sweet and took me out to lunch on my last day.  I really look up to them and it was so nice to have the time together.  One piece of advice they had for me is to be kind to yourself, so I'll sign off this week with that.
Via
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

MCW said...

Kapnos is delicious! We had dinner there a few months back. I want to go again!

P!nky said...

I LOVE Lasagna, so delicious!

I've never been to Kapnos, I really want to though.

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

Oh how exciting!! It's getting closer :))) I'm glad you were able to get things wrapped up at work and will have some transition time. That is awesome. Enjoy :)))

Laura Darling said...

I got the pumpkin chai tea from Trader Joe's and it is so good! I might have to go back and try those cookies because they sound delicious!

Elle Sees said...

it was rainy here too. i need to hit up TJ for pumpkin things!