Five for Friday!

Surprisingly, this week has gone by pretty quickly!  I've spent a lot of time outdoors walking, trying to motivate Baby J to make her debut.  It hasn't worked yet, but at least I'm getting some exercise and know that I'm doing all that I can. My induction date is set for October 17th, so I'm really hoping that she will come along before that.  In the meantime, this is what I've been distracting myself with!
First, I was super excited to see that Sugar Paper is doing another collaboration with Target this year for planners AND holiday gift wrap.  The line will be released after Baby J is born, so I will probably be too enamoured with her to remember, but I'm hoping that I will be able to check this out!
Via
Second, I have been trying to clean the apartment as best as I can.  I actually enjoy cleaning, but I sometimes find it frustrating because it's definitely an ongoing process.  I'm afraid that all of the dusting I accomplished this week will just be re-done next week, but at least the apartment looks nice for now. I found this article from Apartment Therapy helpful.

Third, I probably still won't be buying any new clothes for a few more months, but this dress from Old Navy looks perfect for fall. 
Via

Fourth, I was running out of foundation so this week I picked up some at Sephora.  I didn't know that they had a way to match your shade so easily with their color IQ, and I was super impressed!  I also finally got around to cleaning out my make-up bag, so now I feel like everything is organized and streamlined.  Umm, it's pretty sad that I'm in my thirties, and I still haven't really figured out a make-up routine.
Via
Fifth, I found this frame at TJ Maxx and I am really enjoying this newest addition to the apartment. It's one of my favorite sayings, and it looks cheerful in our kitchen.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!  This will be our last one before Baby J arrives,which is such an exciting thought to me!

5 comments:

MCW said...

I need a new planner, the one I use has the last day of 12/31/15. I am dragging my feet getting a new one because it's the planner where I wrote down Rob and my first dates, all the dates after and our wedding! It all fit into the 2 years :)

Mary Beth said...

I'm catching up on my blog reading and I just wanted to say "Congratulations!" Can't wait to see your little one when she makes her debut!

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

My mother and mother in law came and cleaned my house before both my babies came!! They deep clean and I just keep things clean and neat on the surface. So I totally get the struggle! And I'm in my thirties and wear very little makeup. I really need to start wearing mascara. Happy Friday!!

WorthyStyle said...

I hope that sweet girl makes her appearance soon! Stay as comfortable as you can during these last few days :)

Elle Sees said...

i suggest the 18th! my bday! hehe. i hope she comes before then so you can hugs and love asap!