Our Last Weekend Before Baby J Arrives!

This was officially our last weekend before Baby J arrives, and the weather certainly cooperated!  On Saturday, I went on a nice four mile long walk while the husband played tennis and then on Sunday I did a shorter one at only two miles.  Despite the walking, Baby J doesn't seem convinced that it is her time to arrive.

On Saturday night we went out to dinner to celebrate her due date and our last weekend as just the two of us.  One of my friends had mentioned eating papaya might help, so I tried the papaya salad (it also was labeled as spicy, so I took care of that old wives tale).  While it was delicious, obviously nothing happened.
On Saturday night the husband watched some football, and I ended up lining all of our kitchen drawers and cabinets with this cheerful print.  I was able to purge a few things from the kitchen and wipe everything down, so everything feels a little cleaner and more organized. 
On Sunday, the husband spent most of the day in the office doing work, so I did a little more organizing around the apartment.  I also couldn't resist ordering a few dresses for Baby J.  While she has a lot of clothes, she doesn't really have any dresses, so that is how I was able to justify the additional purchase.  I had been thinking about buying these two dresses about a month ago, and I decided the time was right now that they were on sale with an additional 40% off.
Via
Via
Now maybe that she has a few more cute outfits lined up she will be more motivated to join us?!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Those dresses are so cute. So glad yall had a wonderful last weekend!

MCW said...

I hope she comes very soon! Can't wait to see pictures!

P*P*P said...

Can't wait to hear that she has arrived! Love the little dresses you picked out and I'm glad you were able to enjoy a relaxing weekend with your husband before your lives totally change!!!

Candace Shiflet said...

Oh my gosh that is sooooo exciting! Baby J is ALMOST HERE!! Sounds like a great weekend and that 4 mile walk will help speed things along right? I hear that pregnant ladies always go walking when it's close to the due date to help speed things up. Can't wait to see your new babe!!
xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

You are so much more productive than I ever was this close to go time! That's awesome and you look great!! Oh how exciting! Prayers for you all and the big day! :))

Elle Sees said...

those are cute outfits! totally worth the purchase :)