Pregnancy Update: Week 38!

Size of Baby: About 6.8 pounds; the size of a leek.

Nursery: The space is pretty much ready to go, thanks to the husband, my parents, my sister and her fiance.  I am amazed at how much was accomplished in just a few hours on Saturday!
Symptoms: It's definitely getting harder to move around and I'm having some nerve pain sometimes.  Still, I'm very thankful that things are going well.


Cravings: I've been enjoying all of the pumpkin things that Trader Joe's offers, but that's just the season!

Best Moment: Definitely spending time with my family on Saturday.  It was great to have the visit and get everything ready for Baby J.

Looking Forward To: The arrival of Baby J!  I know it's still a few weeks off, but it makes me happy to know that she will be here soon.

2 comments:

Elle Sees said...

love the update!! oh my goodness it's getting closer!!

P*P*P said...

Hooray! Love this little bump update! Your crib and frame arrangement turned out super cute for your little girl. :) :)