Weeks 39 and 40!

Size of Baby: The size of a small pumpkin; how seasonally appropriate!  I asked my doctor for her guess on how big the baby is and she thinks that she will be born at about 7.5 to 8 pounds.
Here I am on my due date, but no baby yet!
Nursery: It's as ready as it will ever be!  I've gone through all of her clothes to do a little bit more organizing, and I think that dividing everything by size and then category will be helpful.
Symptoms: I am extremely thankful that everything has gone so smoothly. I just have a sinking feeling that I will have to pay back for all of my luck during the labor and delivery.

Cravings: I wanted chicken noodle soup, which is kind of an unusual thing for me. 

Best Moment: They monitored Baby J's heartbeat for 30 minutes at my last appointment, and it was really comforting to listen to it. I also enjoyed going out to dinner with the husband on Saturday night.

Looking Forward To: Baby J arriving on Saturday or Sunday (depending on how long the labor lasts).  I can't wait to hold her!

5 comments:

P*P*P said...

So exciting!!! You look great -- I can't believe there would be a 7.5-8 pound baby in that bump -- you're so small!!!! Can't wait to hear how labor and delivery goes for you. :) GOOD LUCK!

P!nky said...

You look great, so exciting this weekend might be THE weekend!!!!!

MCW said...

Wahoo! Hope she comes soon!!!

Annie said...

Eeee so excited for yall!!!

Elle Sees said...

the size of a pumpkin--that is too perfect and too cute!!