Five for Friday!

This week has been the first one where I've been on my own with care for Sarah Catherine, and I've enjoyed it!  It definitely takes me longer to get out the door, but I think I'm starting to get more comfortable with everything. I am definitely focused on all things baby, but here are my five for Friday!
First, I bought this dress from the Loft to wear during the holidays.  I love how it is comfortable, but still dressy.
Second, are these thank you notes that I was able to get in the mail.  I've been pretty good at keeping up with them, but it is always a relief to get them sent out.
Third, I met up for lunch with one of my friends on Thursday.  It was great to see her and talk about our babies!
Here is SC all ready to go!
Fourth, I finally got around to giving myself a pedicure, and I was happy to try some more fall inspired shades.
Five, I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and getting ready for Christmas.  Our tree may be going up in the next few days.  I think the time to wear a pink sparkly Santa hat is almost upon us!
What are your weekend plans?  My husband will be going to the VA Tech game this weekend so my parents are coming up to visit.  I'm looking forward to lots of time with Sarah Catherine and beginning the holiday decorating!

3 comments:

saw said...

SC looks so cute all bundled up! :)

Elle Sees said...

yay for some mama treat time--a good pedi just makes you feel better, right?

Christina Lea Loves said...

That dress is perfect for the holidays! I'm going to keep my eye out for it!