Life Lately: Thinking about Christmas and Thanksgiving!

I have to admit that I am not getting too much done lately that isn't related to diaper changes and feedings, but here are a few things that aren't related to that.

First, I am so excited for Christmas, particularly celebrating the holiday with Sarah Catherine.  I went ahead and bought her a few holiday outfits, and I'm hoping we can take a family picture for our Christmas card over Thanksgiving.

Via
Via
We are also excited to pick out her stocking!  So far, we are thinking about this one  (it is harder than you would think to get one that the husband and I both agree on).
Via
After not buying clothes for a few months, I've definitely been doing my share of online browsing. My sister generously gave me a gift card to the Gap/Old Navy, and I decided to buy some sweaters.  I am looking forward to seeing how they fit because I love fair isle.
Via

Via
I was also really excited because I got our birth announcements sent out. I went with this design from Tiny Prints, and I think they turned out well.
Via
What has been catching your eye lately?  Is anybody else thinking about Christmas already? I promise that I'm really excited about Thanksgiving too!  Sarah Catherine already has her turkey outfit lined up.

6 comments:

MCW said...

Loving those sweaters! I will have to run by Old Navy!

Candace Shiflet said...

Oh my gosh, that announcement!! She is an angel!!! Loretta is such a beautiful name, too :) Awh!!! And I love those outfits for your Christmas card, I hope you post the picture, I can already imagine out cute it will be!! I have Christmas on the brain but Jason is more of a "let's celebrate one holiday at a time" person so I need to try to focus just on Thanksgiving for now, for his sake ;)

Annie said...

Too cute! The holidays seem extra magical this year!

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

So glad all is well!! I love the Santa outfit. And the birth announcement is perfect! Love the sweaters you picked out! :))

P*P*P said...

I'm right there with you - hard to get a lot done caring for baby!! :) Love that you're gearing up for the holidays already -- I've also bought a few holiday outfits for my little guy and am so excited to dress him up! I love the announcement you chose to send out..it's SO sweet!!! Have a great day, mama!

Andrea Jones Stevenson said...

I work at Old Navy! It's so hard not to buy everything right now -they are killing it this season! And I love the outfits you picked out for your little one! I need to do better at that. I really want to get the kids Christmas jammies this year, but I don't want to put it off for too long -last year everything was way picked over at every store. And I love the birth announcement you picked out. Adorable!

xo, Andrea // PICSOANDREA