Weekend Recap!

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween weekend! We didn't do much to celebrate, but we did dress Sarah Catherine up and took a few photos.  She doesn't particularly like outfit changes, so we didn't get too carried away, but at least we were able to take a few pictures for prosperity.
I've never been a fan of tutus on babies, but I've changed my stance now.
In some non-baby related news, Sugar Paper for Target's line is available online!  Since I'm not sure if I will make it to the store too soon, I went ahead and ordered a planner online.
Via
Actually, I ordered two, because I couldn't decide between them.
Via
I also got this document holder, as I'm thinking I can use it to hold some of Sarah Catherine's important papers.
Via
The rest of the weekend was spent in a cycle of feeding, holding, changing, and putting Sarah Catherine to sleep, but we did manage to also get outside a bit and enjoy some of this gorgeous fall weather.  How was your weekend? 


8 comments:

Tess said...

That tutu!!!! Omg so darling!

Dina Gideon said...

She is so beautiful, and you decked her out just perfectly for the occasion. :)

My girl was born in September so she was just as tiny for her first Halloween. She was a little ladybug.

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

Ohh, I will have to look at those planners and that document holder is so pretty.... I'm such a sucker for office/school supplies. :)) Happy Monday to you!

Elle Sees said...

omg i just want to give her all the snuggles. she is ADORABLE.

CaLea said...

Okay, CUTE baby!!

P*P*P said...

Just catching up on my blog reading! So exciting to see the updates on your little girl -- she's just too cute! I'm glad things are going well so far -- it's quite the transition, isn't it?! Eeek!!

WorthyStyle said...

Awww love her little tutu! So sweet.

The Frugal Blogger said...

She's wearing such an adorable tutu!!! I just wanna squeeze her! Heh!


xoxo,
www.thefrugalblogger.net