Weekend Recap: The Weekend before Christmas!

This was a really nice weekend!  My parents came up on Friday to watch SC, and the husband and I enjoyed our first night out.  It was so relaxing and fun to get dressed up!
The venue was gorgeous, and the flowers were so pretty and wintery.
Saturday morning, we had a wonderful visit with my parents and then I was able to take a nap, which is always a treat. That afternoon we hung out in the apartment with SC, and then I took a trip to Target for groceries and last minute Christmas gifts. I had ran out of wrapping paper, so I used that as an excuse to buy a roll of Sugar Paper's for Target line.  It was pretty picked over, which made me bummed that I didn't just buy a few things at the beginning of the season, but at least I was able to buy one roll.  I also love these little tags that I bought from Michael's awhile ago.
Sunday I finished my Christmas wrapping, cooked and tidied up the apartment.  The husband's mom is coming up to visit on Wednesday, so I wanted to get things as organized as possible.  It's so much easier to get things done with the husband is around to help with SC.  How was your weekend?  I still can't believe Christmas is this Friday!


2 comments:

Annie said...

Agreed. When you have the extra set of hands, things are so much easier! Love those tags!

P!nky said...

What a fun date night, y'all look great.