Weekend Recap!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!  Ours was really low key, which was nice.  On Friday night the husband came back from a business trip and I came back from a quick visit to my parents.  It was great to be home again!  That evening we just relaxed and the husband's godparents stopped by as they were in town and met Sarah Catherine.

On Saturday, the husband had work in the morning, so SC and I spent the morning together and I actually finished our Christmas cards!
That afternoon SC decided to take a little nap, so we were all able to get a nap in.  The husband then watched SC for awhile so I could get a break.  I decided to walk up to the Loft and Whole Foods, and I enjoyed getting away for a few minutes.

On Sunday, SC really wanted to be held for most of the day, so I just tidied up the apartment and then had a nice visit with a friend. Now we are down at Colonial Williamsburg, and I can't wait to see all the Christmas decorations. How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Annie said...

Ah just having a few minutes to yourself is so nice isn't it?! I bet Williamsburg is gorgeous this time of year!