Williamsburg at Christmas Time!

As I mentioned, Sarah Catherine and I took a quick trip to Colonial Williamsburg with my family. As a child, my mom would bring us down there frequently, and I have so many good memories from our time there. It was neat to bring SC on her first trip there and exciting to see all of the Christmas finery! While there, we saw a demonstration about how they make all the arrangements, and it was very interesting.  There are definitely a lot of  talented people working to decorate the town!


 Here are a few more photos, from our walk down Duke of Glouchester.
 It was a wonderful little visit and a fun way to get into the holiday spirit! I can't believe Christmas is next week!

1 comment:

saw said...

Oh how I love Duke of Gloucester street... thanks for sharing the pictures :)