Five for Friday!

I hope everyone had a great first week of 2016! Like many of you, I am a little sad that Christmas is over, but happy to get into a little routine with SC.  Here are a few things I've been up to/thinking about this week.


First, my SIL told me about Marley Lilly, which has tons of products with monograms. I would love one of these for the rest of the winter.
Via
They also run great sales. For example, this necklace is only $15.
Via
With SC's birth and traveling, I haven't been cooking very much, but I finally whipped up this veggie casserole on Monday, and that has provided a lot of meals throughout the week.  I'm so thankful for easy dishes.

I also got SC's baptism invitations sent out!  It will just be our immediate families, but I was excited to send them.I thought about making them, but then I bought these from Shutterfly.  I was so happy that I did that!
Via
Finally, SC and I have enjoyed hanging out, and as she's gotten more smiley (and I've been less tired), I can't resist taking photos of her throughout the day.

What are your weekend plans?  Ours will be low key, which is about all I can handle at this point!

5 comments:

Annie said...

She's presch! Isn't it fun the older they get and you feel more sane?! ;)

MaysaAndSunshine said...

Babies' smiles are the sweetest. Your Baptism card is lovely.

MaysaAndSunshine said...

Babies' smiles are the sweetest. Your Baptism card is lovely.

MCW said...

She has grown so much. Just adorable.

Elle Sees said...

veggie casserole? do share! :)