Sales at the Gap!

When the husband and I found out that we were having a girl, one of the things everyone in my family was pretty terrified of was the fact that I would probably go nuts dressing a baby girl.  Fortunately, even I realize that she wears outfits for approximately two minutes, so I have a hard time spending too much money on her clothes.  But, as I've blogged about before, I can't resist Gap's sales.  While SC doesn't need anything for awhile, I decided to go ahead and buy her a winter jacket for next year.  It is an additional 30% off of $16, so who can resist that little bow?
Via
Since it has started to get cold in Virginia, I decided to treat myself to a new hat and scarf. 
Via
Via
Anybody else buy anything in January sales, or are you worn out from all of the Christmas shopping?

No comments: