Five for Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone!  I am so relieved that it is almost the weekend! The husband has worked some pretty long hours this week, and I also felt under the weather for the last part of it, so I'm really hoping that this weekend things will slow down a bit. There have been lots of happy things going on though!
The week started out well when my order from Lindsay Letters arrived.  I have loved her designs for a really long time, and I finally decided to purchase a few things.  I am so excited about this print I bought for SC.
I also ordered  this card.  Isn't it pretty?
I also received a care package from my sister, which certainly brightened up the end of the week.
 Like the doting aunt she is, she made sure that SC is all ready for Valentine's Day!
My Old Navy "cash" was burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided to stop by and pick up a few things for SC. I got this little outfit for St. Patrick's Day.
And this one for Easter!  I can't wait for her to wear them.
Finally, I decided to try to take a picture of SC for an Easter card.  While it didn't quite go the way I imagined, I love the attempts.
Well, I managed to talk about all three holidays in one post!  I think it's safe to say that with the arrival of SC, I definitely have a new obsession with holidays.  I hope everyone has a happy weekend and a lovely Valentine's Day! 

4 comments:

saw said...

SC looks so happy and adorable in that last picture! I hope you feel better soon. :)
Happy Valentine's Day weekend!

Tina said...

The last picture of that sweet baby is the best!!!!!!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love those Lindsay Letters...beautiful work! Your baby is so stinkin' cute!

Elle Sees said...

ON has such cute kids' clothes. and little girls have the cutest clothes! have a good weekend :)