Scenes from our Valentine's Day Weekend!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! This weekend was so cold that I avoided venturing out as little as I could besides the usual errands and a trip to Home Goods on Saturday morning.  The rest of the time we just enjoyed the coziness of our apartment and celebrating with our little valentine. The husband even let me take a few pictures to commemorate the occasion.
The evening we celebrated with a heart pizza (yes, we are those type of people) and some heart cookies that I made.
 
Even though it was quiet and nothing fancy, I appreciated that we could spend time together as a our little family. How was your weekend?

6 comments:

Elle Sees said...

what a cutie pie!! glad y'all had a wonderful v-day weekend.

Annie said...

Heart shaped pizza - yes yes and yes!

Candace Shiflet said...

Awh I'm glad you had such a good weekend!! She is GORGEOUS as always :) Those heart cookies look sooooo yummy and cute :) Heart pizza is the best way to celebrate love day!

xo Candace
www.lovelylittlerants.com

MWH said...

She just gets cuter and cuter everyday! or should I say, "every post."

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I almost served heart pizzas at my Valentines Making Party on Friday night...maybe I will next year!

Amy Rae said...

It sounds like you all had a wonderful and lovely Valentine's Day weekend! <3

Amy @ http://befilledwithj0y.blogspot.com/