Scenes from the Weekend!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  As I mentioned, my FIL came into town to celebrate his birthday, so on Friday, I pulled together this little birthday basket.  It isn't the most original or the best, but I was proud of myself because I accomplished it with SC in tow and it was a lot more last minute than usual.  He enjoys burning candles and wine, so at the very least, I know he will use everything. I'm always stumped by what to get him, but if I take a quick walk through of World Market, I can usually find something that he likes.

On Saturday we just visited, and that night I successfully made him a birthday dinner using this salmon recipe, mashed potatoes and broccoli. And of course, we sang happy birthday!
We also visited more on Sunday and that afternoon the husband did a bit of work and SC and I just relaxed. We both took naps and she figured out how to chew on Sophie. An exciting life we lead, but I am so very thankful for it! 
How was your weekend?

4 comments:

Elle Sees said...

sounds like a great weekend!! here's to your week ebing just as nice!

P*P*P said...

Your weekend sounds likes ours...easy and relaxed! Your little girl is SO sweet. Love seeing all the pics of her!!

Tess said...

Ha! Leo is still figuring out what Sophie is good for too!

Annie said...

That little burts bees outfit is so comfy looking on her! Another month or two and she'll have sophie down pat!