Five for Friday: Easter and other thoughts!

I hope everyone had a nice week!  Around here the spring weather has made a debut, and that has definitely lifted my spirits.  SC and I have tried to get in some walks and the husband has also made it home at a decent hour most nights, which has been a real treat.  Our weekend plans are still up in the air, but I may be able to see one of my friends on Saturday and my MIL might also be coming up to visit.  We will see what actually happens, but no matter what, I'm looking forward to Easter Sunday!

ONE
I've been enjoying the birthday flowers that my sister bought me and vase from my parents.  I think a "refill" is in order as spring flowers come out!

TWO


I had a friend over for lunch on Thursday and ended up making Thai Curry Chicken Rice Bowl again.  I think it is so delicious and it seriously couldn't be any easier. I am so glad that I found this recipe!

THREE

This exhibit won't be up until August, but I am pretty excited about it.

FOUR
I saw this print last week, and the verse really spoke to me. 
Via

FIVE
You may have already seen this, but  I loved this series, "If Toddlers Had Facebook."  I definitely felt like I was the target audience on that one.

Have a lovely weekend and a happy Easter for those who celebrate the holiday!

2 comments:

Elle Sees said...

happy easter to y'all!! i am loving those flowers!!

Annie said...

Happy Easter friend!!!