Five for Friday!

Well, I started this post last week, but SC decided to wake up in the middle of the night while I was pumping, and that interrupted my blogging time.  So here is a five for Friday that include a few things from last week too!

ONE
With the warmer weather at the beginning of the week, SC and I took a few walks and used our new carrier.  She did really well, and I'm hoping that I can keep using it this spring!

TWO
As I've mentioned, it seems like SC is getting bigger each day and at her four month appointment, she weighed in at 13.8 pounds!  Last weekend the husband put together a bouncer for her and we've slowly been trying it out. 

THREE
I haven't been doing too much cooking lately, but I decided that I needed to get back on the bandwagon again.  This warmer weather motivated me to try the Slow Cooker Honey Balsamic Pulled Pork, and I'm happy to report that it is easy and also delicious.  I will be making this again in the spring and summer!

FOUR
I also made a version of this recipe, to use up some quinoa that had been in the pantry for way too long. Despite my efforts, I just haven't been able to find a recipe I like for quinoa, but this turned out pretty tasty!

FIVE
I can't wait for the season finale of Downton Abbey.  I was pretty distressed with the last episode, and I'm really hoping for a happy ending for Edith.  I know it's not realistic, but I just feel so bad for her! Not going to lie, if she doesn't have a happy ending, I will be pretty upset. I might need to get out more!
Via

3 comments:

MWH said...

Try this quinoa recipe...it's SO good and easy! Rob loves it...
http://www.thisgalcooks.com/cajun-shrimp-quinoa-casserole/

Have a great weekend!

saw said...

Cute picture of SC and you!

Elle Sees said...

i lovedddd the ending of DA. made me so happy!!