Oh, Super Tuesday

Last night wasn't so super.  The husband was in the office until past 2 am, and for some reason SC would not go to sleep until about 3 am, so today has been a long day. However, I feel really passionate about this primary and was determined to vote, but I was worried about the lines and SC being fussy (she's still tired from last night's festivities).  We finally made it to the polls in the early afternoon, and I think SC even enjoyed her little outing. 
 
 I won't talk about politics on the blog, because I don't want to offend anyone, but I'm really glad that I was able to vote today.  Even if the results aren't what I want, at least I tried to take a stand in what I believe is right. And I am very thankful for that!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Oh no! I hope you all get some sleep tonight!

Evelina said...

Voting is so important! I hope you were able to finally get some rest out of all of that

Elle Sees said...

she wanted to party! hehe. hopefully you all can get caught up on sleep soon. i didn't have the voting results i wanted either. ugh!

P*P*P said...

Hope you're getting caught up on your sleep! Babies are so unpredictable, aren't they!? Glad you had a chance to get out and vote...those pictures of SC are so cute. :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Start 'em early for sure! Voting is so important, and I think even more important in this primary than ever before!