Our First Easter with SC!

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend!  My MIL came to visit, so she was able to share this first Easter weekend with us, which was special. 

We attempted to take a few pictures to remember the holiday, but SC wasn't terribly interested.
 The husband read SC the Easter story with similarly mixed results.
I made a really simple Easter lunch of deviled eggs, ham delights (recipe idea from A. Liz Adventures), roasted asparagus and mini carrot cake cupcakes (picked up from Whole Foods).  I didn't want to go overboard because it was just the three of us (and let's be honest, I am not exactly an amazing cook). I loved how easy it was to pull everything together and the fact that it wasn't stressful. 
  All in all, it was a wonderful first Easter!

3 comments:

MWH said...

Sounds like a perfect Easter! Glad you got a few pics to remember SC's day...

Annie said...

You can never go wrong with ham delights and deviled eggs! Glad it was a special weekend for y'all!

Elle Sees said...

lol i love how she was not into it. her faces are precious!! what a great first memory!