SC's Easter Basket

After my grand proclamation that I wouldn't be making SC an Easter basket, when the husband asked what I wanted for my birthday, I asked for one on her behalf.  I found this little Easter bin and I think it will work well for many Easters but also year-round as a toy bin either by her crib or in her "reading nook."  It arrived yesterday, and I'm so excited that I went ahead and took the plunge.  Inadvertently, it matches her Easter dress that my mom had bought her, which is a happy coincidence. 
Of course, I promptly took a trip to Target to fill it.  Despite my zeal, I'm afraid it may be the most boring Easter basket ever! I put in some rice cereal, baby spoons, a swim diaper and a little bunny lovey (we actually already had this, so I just stuck it in). 

So that is SC's first Easter basket in all of its glory!  Anyone else working on some for their little ones?

3 comments:

Elle Sees said...

it looks adorable. i make one for my dog. that sounds crazy now that i've typed it out, lol

Tess said...

Leo's basket is very similar, and I too thought it would be perfect year round because it doesn't scream Easter basket!

P*P*P said...

Love this basket! I think it's so fun to do these things...I'm glad you ended up doing one for SC!