A Wedding Gift for My Sister!

While I'm still recovering from the weekend and my day trip down to Florida for my sister's wedding, I thought I'd share with you the wedding gift that we ended up giving my sister.  Since she eloped and didn't have a registry, I just tried to pick something I thought she would like.  I ended up choosing this Lindsay Letters print and framing it.
The bottom of the frame says "Mr. and Mrs." and I hope that they can put a wedding picture in it soon!
I also found this "Mr. & Mrs." card, which I thought was a fun addition.
Even though it's just a token gift, I think it is a nice way to remember the day! 

3 comments:

Annie said...

Oh that's so cute and thoughtful! Can't wait to hear more about the special day!

MWH said...

Rob's parents gave us that frame for Christmas. I still need to add a picture!

Elle Sees said...

i think those are precious and thoughtful gifts!!